£15 - £17 p/h | Nights | 48hrs | Good CQC
A large elderly nursing home in Cambridge currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Night Staff Nurse.
For this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Staff Nurse role the home is offering:
• A full-time contract for 48 hours per week
• Permanent nights
• Competitive hourly rates of £15 to £17
• Some great company benefits and a supportive working environment
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced within an elderly and dementia care setting, with knowledge and understanding of the requirements and quality standards involved
• Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning and delivery
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work well alone or as part of a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.