Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h | 22 - 44 hrs | Nights | EMI Nursing Unit
A large Darlington nursing home currently requires a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their nursing team working full-time nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Full or part-time contracts of 22 to 44 hours per week
- Day or night shifts
- Competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour
- A comprehensive induction and support with ongoing training and development
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, your duties within the role will include all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management and administration. You will coordinate the team of HCAs on shift to ensure a holistic service and the highest standards of care.
The home specialises in elderly and dementia care and as Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will primarily work on the EMI Nursing Unit of the home.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home environment
- Confident in all aspects of nursing care planning and delivery
- Able to work independently in the administration and management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back