Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£15.91 p/h | Paid Breaks | 33 hrs | Nights Only | Very Small Care Home
A qualified RGN/RMN/RNLD is required to work as Night Staff Nurse on a permanent basis in a very small disability and mental health care home in the Ledbury area.
Details of this Night Nurse (RGN/RMN) position and what our client is offering:
• 33 hours per week on permanent nights
• Competitive rates of pay of £15.91 per hour
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
• A contributory pension scheme and a generous annual leave allowance
• Some great company benefits including retail and lifestyle discounts
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should be an Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration.
Experience working with younger adults in a disability or mental health care setting is beneficial, and you will be able to undertake all aspects of nursing care and administration to a high standard.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.