Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Up to £17.25 p/h | Perm Nights | Large Home | 22 – 44 Hrs Available
A large elderly and dementia care home in the Richmond area currently requires an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work permanent nights.
Details of the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• 22 to 44 hours per week are available
• Excellent pay rates of up to £17.25 per hour depending on experience
• A supportive and friendly working environment
• Opportunities for training and development
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with a current NMC pin
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.