Night Staff Nurse RGN RMN RNLD
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs | Nights Only | Large Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC
A large private nursing home in Skelmersdale has a full-time Night Staff Nurse vacancy available, which is suitable for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD.
The fully CQC compliant home predominantly specialises in elderly and dementia care, but also provides more specialised care to adults of working age with disabilities and following strokes.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- A great hourly pay rate of £18
- Paid breaks
- Some great training and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
- A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
- Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back