£18.00 to £19.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | Full Time or Part Time hours available | Night shifts only | Elderly and Dementia Care
A 50+ bedded private nursing home in Winchester currently has a full-time Night Staff Nurse vacancy.
The recently refurbished home offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older people in a modern, luxury environment with great facilities throughout.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post:
• Full Time or Part Time hours available
• Night shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of £18.00 per hour on weekdays and £19.00 per hour on weekends (Equates to NHS Band 6)
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.