Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 per Hour
£17 p/h | 44 hrs | Nights Only | Accommodation Available | Good CQC
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia care home on the eastern outskirts of Southampton is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position:
- 44 hours per week on a flexible rota, working night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Fantastic rates of pay of £17 per hour
- An excellent working environment in an independently owned and managed, CQC compliant home
- Staff accommodation is available for applicants looking to relocate to the island
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and in the safe management and administration of drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of carers on shift and ensuring high standards of clinical and personal care are maintained.
The qualities, skills and qualifications required in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN
- Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care in a UK care home setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back