Night Staff Nurse RGN RMN
£16.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 p/h | 36 Hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care Home
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Walsall is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time nights.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on night shifts
- Competitive hourly rates of £16
- Ongoing training and development prospects
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliva Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back