Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
24 Hrs | Days Only | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home | NQ Nurses Considered | Good CQC
A large nursing home in Warrington is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to work part-time nights.
The home provides elderly and dementia nursing care to older people from the local community, and is currently fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancies and what our client is offering:
- Part time hours of 24 per week
- Flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Excellent hourly pay rates of £18
- Opportunities for training, development and career progression
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
- Coordinate and implement care plans
- Manage and administer medication
- Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
- Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally experienced in an care home environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back