Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h + Paid Breaks | 38.5 hrs | Nights Only | Pension + Benefits | CQC Good
A fully CQC compliant home in the Wilmslow area are looking for an RGN or RMN qualified Night Nurse to join their nursing team.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Night shifts only
- Fantastic rates of pay of £17 per hour
- Paid Breaks
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will play a key role in the management and delivery of resident care, ensuring the safe and effective implementation of care plans and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
- Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back