Night Staff Nurse
Sale, Greater Manchester
£18.50 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h – Circa £34.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home
A luxury elderly and dementia nursing home in the Sale area currently has a full-time Night Nurse vacancy.
Details of this Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of pay of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £34,630
- A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure all clinical documentation is kept up to date in line with CQC essential standards. You will play a key role in ensuring high standards of care are maintained and will lead a team of carers on shift.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally demonstrate some experience in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
- Flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back