Night Staff Nurse
Salford, Greater Manchester
£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h Circa £29.1K (NHS Band 6) | 33 Hours | Night Shifts | Good CQC Rating | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in Salford is looking for a Registered Night Nurse to join their nursing team. The home cares for elderly adults who suffer with various conditions, they strive to provide the best level of care to all residents so they can have the best quality of life. This quiet home is highly rated and provides lots of activities for residents to get involved with to keep them stimulated.
About the Registered Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time role of 33 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £17.00 and £29,172 which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Night Shifts
- A chance to work in a fully CQC compliant home
- NMC renewal fees and DBS check paid for
- Free uniforms
- Discounts on local, national, and online retail
- Learning and development opportunities
As Night Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective, and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we’re looking for in a Night Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Previous experience in a care home environment is desired
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- An empathetic and understanding individual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Able to work in a team as well as individually
- Somebody who wants to deliver high levels of care to all residents
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back