Night Staff Nurse
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £32.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours - Nights | Small Nursing Home
A small private elderly and dementia nursing home Scunthorpe area is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The is locally owned and operated and provides a fantastic environment to older people with a wide range of 24-hour care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and which equates to an annual salary of up to £32,760
- A comprehensive induction and opportunities for training and development
In this role you will contribute to the excellent standards of care in the home, with duties including care plan management, medication administration and recording, and leading a small care team in the delivery of resident care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
- Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota and meet the needs of a 24 hour care service’
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable nature
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back