Night Staff Nurse
Seaford, East Sussex
Up to £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £18 p/h + Paid Breaks /Circa £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | FT Nights | Small Nursing Home – Elderly Frail Care
A small private nursing home in a rural setting near Seaford currently has a Night Nurse vacancy.
The home has some great facilities and offers excellent quality of life and standards of care to older people with medical nursing needs and age-related frailties.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time nights/36 hours per week, with shifts covering a flexible, 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of up to £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £33,700, with overtime enhancements also paid
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and support when revalidating
- You will be paid for completing all mandatory training
- Free uniforms
- A cashback health plan
In this Night Nurse role, you will manage and update care documentation and medication records, ensuring care plans meet resident needs and that all aspects of personal and clinical care are effectively recorded in line with CQC and NMC requirements.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident in all aspects of care plan management and administration
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back