Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.05 - £18.55 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | Full-Time Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Shanklin area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work nights, with full time hours available.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time nights (12 hour night shifts)
• Competitive hourly rates of £18.05 on weekday nights and £18.55 on weekend nights, plus paid breaks (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A benefits programme which includes retail discounts and employee assistance programmes to support your health and wellbeing
• Free uniforms and your NMC registration fees paid
As Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.