Night Staff Nurse
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 per Hour Circa £30.8K (NHS Band 6) | 33 Hours | Night Shifts | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A leading nursing home in the Stoke-on-Trent area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN to join their night nursing team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Registered Nurse post and what our client is offering:
- A permanent contract of 33 hours per week
- A competetive hourly pay of £18.00 and £30,888 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6
- Night Shifts
- A chance to work in a fully CQC compliant home
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of resident care programmes. You will manage a caseload of residents and will lead a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment in now on 0121 752 1896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back