Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £17 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work full time, nights in a leading Taunton nursing home.
The home is fully CQC compliant and delivers high-quality nursing care to older people with age related frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time nights, on a flexible, 7 day rota
• Great hourly rates of pay up to £17.00 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Paid NMC fees for the first year & help with revalidation
• Company Pension
• Blue Light Card
• Recommend a friend scheme
• Birthday Duvet Day (Qualifying criteria applies)
• Training and Development Opportunities
• Staff Recogonition Awards
As Staff Nurse you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care.
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.