£26,000 - £32,000 p/a (Pro-Rata) | 30 hrs | Nights Only | Excellent Benefits
A full-time Staff Nurse position has arisen permanent nights on the surgical/acute ward of a private hospital in Reading.
The role will involve managing a small patient caseload and delivering the highest possible standards of patient care in addition to leading HCAs on duty and ensuring that the overall patient experience is second to none.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN role:
• 30 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• The pro rata equivalent of £26,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
• Opportunities for ongoing training and development including support with NMC revalidation
• Some great company benefits which include life assurance & a pension, private health cover and much more
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in a Ward RGN/Staff Nurse:
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with a valid NMC pin
• Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
• Well organised with strong planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.