Night Staff Nurse
From £18.70 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
From £18.70 p/h + Paid Breaks & Enhancements – Band 6 Equivalent | Full-Time Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly Nursing Home
A large Waterlooville nursing home currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work night shifts.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care to older people with a range of medical and mental health nursing needs.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract to work full-time nights
- Great pay rates starting from £18.70 per hour, and increasing to up to £20.60 per hour with all applicable enhancements
- Great learning and development opportunities and a supportive leadership team
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back