Night Staff Nurse
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £32.7K | 36 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small elderly nursing home on the outskirts of Wigan currently has vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
The modern home provides round the clock clinical and personal care to adults of all ages who require 24 hour nursing care due to physical disabilities, age related frailties and dementia.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Great hourly pay rates of £17.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and an annual salary in the region of £32,760
- Breaks are paid
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced working in elderly care or long-term adult care
- Good clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back