Night Staff Nurse
£19 - £21 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19 - £21 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Rates | Full or Part Time Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care
A 50+ bedded private nursing home in Winchester currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work nights on a permanent basis.
The recently refurbished home offers elderly, dementia and disability care to older people in a modern, luxury environment with great facilities throughout.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse post:
- Permanent contracts to work full or part time nights
- Competitive pay rates of £19 to £20 per hour on weekdays and up to £21 per hour on weekends
- Paid breaks and handover
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development, and career progression opportunities, including support when revalidating
- Free staff parking
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back