Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 per hour | 48 hours | Nights Only | Excellent Benefits | “Good” CQC
A large care home in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN to work as Night Unit Manager, providing effective leadership to the General Nursing Unit.
This service offers general elderly nursing care to adults of all ages and during the most recent inspection was awarded good and very good quality grades in all areas of inspection.
Details of this Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN position are as follows:
- Full-time hours of 48 per week on permanent nights
- Competitive hourly rate of pay of £17.50
- Opportunities for training and development
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, discounted Gym membership, company pension scheme, life assurance, medical plans and a profit share scheme
- Accommodation available
As a Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will be in charge of the day to day activity of the unit and be a supportive mentor to nurses and Carers, ensuring they are up to date with best practice in care and documentation.
Applicants for this Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered as an Adult/General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Extensive elderly care experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back