Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN
£15.86 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.86 per hour | 40 hours | Nights Only | Excellent Benefits | Paid Breaks |
A large care home in Greenock currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN to work as Night Unit Manager, providing effective leadership to the General Nursing Unit.
This service offers general elderly nursing care to adults of all ages and during the most recent inspection was awarded good and very good quality grades in all areas of inspection.
Details of this Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN position are as follows:
• Full time hours of 40 per week on permanent nights
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £15.86 with ½ hour of your break paid per shift
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, life assurance, medical plans and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will take responsibility for the day to day management of the General Nursing Unit and will manage and monitor the delivery of high-quality care to residents, promoting best practices in all areas of clinical and personal care.
Applicants for this Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered as an Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Extensive elderly care experience in a leadership role
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a recognised teaching and mentorship qualification
• Up to date knowledge of best practices of care, Care Inspectorate requirements, quality standards, DoLS and the MCA
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back