£17.00 per hour | 48 Hours per week | Nights | Excellent Benefits | Welcome Bonus
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with Senior Nurse level experience to work as Night Nurse Unit Manager in their small fully compliant Mitcham care home.
Details of this Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 42 hours per week on day shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £17.00
• Welcome bonus of £1000
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
Applicants for this Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Qualified as an RGN or RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate previous experience in a senior position in an elderly care environment
• Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 02039630363.