Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.55 per hour | 38.5 hrs | Nights Only | Excellent Staff Benefits
A large elderly nursing home in Wednesbury is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Night Unit Manager.
Details of this Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week on permanent nights
• Rates of pay of £16.55 per hour
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
You will be joining a luxury, modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings.
As Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift.
Candidates for this Night Unit Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
• Experienced in a managerial or senior position in a clinical setting
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.