Night Unit Nurse Manager
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£17.50 - £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 - £18.50 p/h | 33.75 hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home | Good CQC | Fantastic Benefits Package
A Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with management experience is required to work as Night Unit Manager in a large, Potters Bar nursing home.
The home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and provides general nursing and dementia nursing care to older adults and is fully compliant with all CQC essential standards.
Details of this Night Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what our client has to offer:
- 33.75 hours per week, worked as 12.25 hour shifts (paid for 11.25 hours) and with a 15 minute handover
- Great hourly pay rates in the region £17.50 to £18.50 depending on experience
- A company pension scheme
- Ongoing opportunities for staff training and to undertake further clinical studies, with an in-house training academy and personal development plans
- Free uniforms and free meals whilst on duty
- 28 days annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Some great retail discounts plus discounted health cash plans and gym membership
As Night Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met and a seamless service is maintained between the day and the night shift.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
- Level 1 NMC Registered Nurse (Adult, Mental Health or Learning Disability)
- Demonstrate previous experience in a senior position such as Team Leader in an elderly care environment
- Able to motivate a team and effectively delegate workloads
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Auditing skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back