Nurse Area Director
Derbyshire & Lincolnshire
£65,000 - £75,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£65,000 - £75,000 p/a + Benefits | 42 Hours – Days | Covering Nursing Homes in Leicestershire
An experienced RGN, RMN or RLND Registered Nurse with a background in regional/area management in the nursing home sector is required to work as Area Director for Derbyshire & Lincolnshire for one of the UK’s leading care groups.
Details of this Area Director role and the package on offer:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with the requirement to travel between sites in the Leicestershire area
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £65,000 to £75,000 depending on experience
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts and a range of staff benefits
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees and DBS fee paid
As Area Director, you will cover approx. 5 nursing homes in the East Midlands region, and you will be responsible for the line management of Home Management teams, ensuring all homes within your remit are performing clinically and financially in line with agreed business plans, supporting business development and commissioning new homes in the area, and addressing and rectifying any issues and areas where the homes are not performing.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate experience in a regional/multi-site management role within the UK nursing home sector, with a proven track record of success evidenced through Good and Outstanding CQC reports
- Confident leading a team of Nursing Home Managers and experienced in change management, compliance monitoring and troubleshooting/turning around poorly performing homes
- Highly motivated with a passion for outstanding care and happy to get involved with all aspects of the running of homes
- Demonstrate good knowledge of CQC essential standards, Health and Safety requirements etc
- Possess a driving licence and have access to a vehicle & able to travel extensively for work purposes
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back