Nurse Deputy Manager
Aberdare, Rhondda Cyon Taf
£20.00 per Hour
£20.00 per Hour Circa £39K | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Aberdare area is looking to hire a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to work as Nurse Deputy Manager in the home. The staff strive to provide only the highest level of care so that all residents can have the best quality of life.
About the Nurse Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A competitive hourly pay of £20.00, which is in line with NHS Band 7 salary earnings
- Permanent contract to work 40 days a week
- Comprehensive induction and great career development prospects.
- Staff recognition programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension and gym membership
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we’re looking for in a Deputy Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Previous leadership experience within a nursing environment is preferred.
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Be able to lead, develop and motivate a team
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back