Nurse Deputy Manager
£42,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£42,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent Rates/Circa £20.20 p/h | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced Registered Nurse with experience in nursing home management is required to lead a large, private nursing home in Biggleswade.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Home Manager position and what the home is offering the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- A great annual salary of £42,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- Day shifts only, with some evenings and weekends required for quality monitoring purposes
As RGN/RMN Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN Nurse Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level may also be considered
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back