Nurse Deputy Manager
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 p/h – NHS Band 6 (Circa £35.5K) | 36 Hours per Week | Day Shifts | Good CQC | Paid Breaks
A nursing home in the Bradford area is looking to hire an RGN or RMN Deputy Manager to join their team. The CQC rated ‘Good’ home specialises in caring for adults with specialist care needs, they strive to give all residents a happy and healthy life.
What the home is offering and details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN role:
• A full-time permanent contract of 36 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £19.00 depending on experience, with paid breaks, this equates to around £35,568 per annum.
• Staff uniforms provided
• Full training provided
• Free meals on shifts
As Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN), you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the home. The successful candidate will be required to support the Registered Manager in leading the care team in the home, and to keep up the high standards of the home.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN and Mental Health Nurse/RMN with 3 years post qualification experience
• Up to date NMC registration
• A minimum of 1 year’s managerial experience of leading a care team in the care of older people, or related social care setting
• Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the regulatory framework relating to Care Homes
• Able to demonstrate the ability to lead, support and motivate a dedicated care team
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back