Nurse Deputy Manager
Camden, North-West London
£48,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£48,000 p/a - Band 7 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN Considered | Large Nursing Home | 50/50 Clinical/Supernumerary
A leading Camden nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with leadership experience to work as Deputy Manager.
The 60+ bedded home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting and is owned and operated by a leading care group with homes throughout London and the South East.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of £48,000, which is in line with top Band 6/Band 7 rates of pay in the NHS
- You will work 4 long day shifts and alternate weekends and your time will be split equally between clinical and supernumerary duties
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager with the day to day running of the home and will take the lead on managing and monitoring clinical services and leading the care and nursing teams. You will ensure clinical records are up to date and will undertake clinical supervisions, audits and quality assurance in addition to working clinical shifts and delivering hands-on care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Deputy Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a leadership role in a clinical setting, with a background in elderly and dementia care
- Confident coordinating care, leading a team and running the home in the absence of the manager
- Able to lead by example and deliver high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back