Nurse Deputy Manager
£45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£45,000 p/a | Full-Time Days | RGN, RMN or RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home | Supernumerary Role
A large, private nursing home in the Chippenham area currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern home.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract
- Usually working day shifts, with some weekends required
- An excellent annual salary of £45,000
- Fully supernumerary duties, with occasional nursing shifts required in emergencies
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
- Flexible approach to work to support a 24-hour 7-day care service
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back