Nurse Deputy Manager
£18.50 - £19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 - £19 p/h – Up to £37.5K – Band 6 Equivalent | 38 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading national health and social care provider is looking to recruit a Nurse-Qualified (RGN, RMN or RNLD) Deputy Manager to join the leadership team of their home in Cockermouth.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care and is fully compliant with all CQC essential standards.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 38 hours per week on a permanent contract, with 16 supernumerary hours
- Day shifts only, with some evenings, weekends and on-call required
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18.50 to £19 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals a salary of up to £37,540
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back