Nurse Deputy Manager
Up to £19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £19 p/h – Up to £39.5K/Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 40 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Disability Care - Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
One of Derby’s leading nursing homes is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home provides elderly frail and disability nursing care in a fantastic setting and maintains high staffing levels and has a very strong leadership team already in place.
What is offered and details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
- Great pay rates of up to £19 per hour, which totals a salary of up to £39,520 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
- A fantastic working environment with great training opportunities
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Home Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Deputy Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Demonstrate previous experience in a clinical leadership/supervisory role within a UK adult care setting
- Committed to providing the highest standards of clinical care and customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident leading a team of RNs and HCAs and able to effectively lead shifts and manage care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back