Nurse Deputy Manager
Downham Market, Norfolk
£50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£50,000 per Annum | 40 Hours – (16 Hours Admin) | Day Shifts
A leading nursing home in the Downham Market area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their management team as Nurse Deputy Manager.
About the Nurse Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week, 16 of which would be admin
- A competitive annual salary of £50,000
- Day Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will provide effective clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams and will manage and monitor clinical service delivery.
What we’re looking for in a Nurse Deputy Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Significant experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back