Nursing Home, Mental Health
£47,500 p/a - Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours - Mon - Fri Days | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in a rural setting in the Downham Market area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading care group and work in a home that is already rated “good” by CQC, and who are looking for someone who can progress with the company.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract, working Monday to Friday 9 to 5
• A fantastic annual salary of £47,500
• A company pension scheme, plus a range of recognition and reward schemes
• A comprehensive induction in addition to ongoing learning, development and career progression opportunities
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience within the UK nursing home sector, with a proven track record of success
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.