Nurse Deputy Manager
£45,000 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£45,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent/Circa £21.63 p/h | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Kent nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
The small, fully CQC compliant home is independently owned and operated and provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with medical nursing needs and age-related frailties.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager role:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week, usually working weekday days, but with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes and to meet the needs of the home
- A great annual salary of £45,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and an hourly rate of £21.63
- Free uniforms and on-site parking
- Paid lunch breaks
- A workplace pension scheme and 5.6 weeks annual leave per year
- A range of training opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Deputy Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
- Demonstrate proven experience in a supervisory or managerial role within a clinical setting, ideally within a UK nursing home
- Confident coordinating care, leading a team and managing clinical records
- Passionate about high quality care and have good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and best practices of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back