Nurse Deputy Manager
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Circa £39.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Days | Paid Breaks | RGN/RMN Considered
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Heswall area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Nurse Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent basis, working 3 long and 1 short day shift per week
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £39,310
- A friendly and supportive working environment
As Nurse Deputy Manager, in addition to supporting the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home, you will deliver effective line management and clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and will manage and monitor clinical service delivery.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back