Nurse Deputy Manager
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h (equates to NHS Band 6) - Circa £42.3k | 44 hours| Elderly Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A leading Lincoln nursing home has an exciting opportunity for an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse from a background in elderly care to work as Deputy Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home is on the outskirts of Lincoln and offers a fantastic environment for older people living with age related frailties, medical and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 44 hours per week on day shifts.
• A fantastic hourly rate of £18.50, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of £42,328
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant, modern home
• Paid DBS
• Free uniform
• Homemade meal whilst on shift
• Company pension scheme
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Group life assurance cover
• Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications
• GP Online – a service providing around the clock GP consultation
• Over 1,600 high street discounts
• Free of charge access to independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme
• Recognition schemes
• Refer a Friend scheme
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, supporting with clinical audits, managing and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care and ensuring clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back