Nurse Deputy Manager
£50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£50,000 (NHS Band 8) | 40 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A 70+ bedded nursing home, in Lowestoft is looking to hire an experienced nurse to join their team as Deputy Manager.
The home provides specialist elderly care plus dementia, physical disability, and sensory impairment related issues for their residents of all ages in a purpose built, home from home setting.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts
• An annual salary of £50,000 which is in line with NHS Band 7/8
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
• Free staff uniforms
• DBS fees covered
• A range of financial benefits including a workplace pension scheme and a Blue Light Card
• Employee assistance and wellbeing support programmes
• A range of staff reward and recognition programmes
As Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, supporting with clinical audits, managing and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care and ensuring clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting is preferred
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back