Nurse Deputy Manager
£19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) – Circa £39.5k | 40 Hours - Days | RNLD/RMN/RGN Considered
A leading nursing home in the Mansfield area is looking to hire a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as Nurse Deputy Manager in the home.
The nursing home primarily provides care for elderly and dementia residents. The staff strive to provide only the highest level of care so that all residents can have the best quality of life.
About the Nurse Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay of £19.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 and comes to an annual salary in the region of £39,500
• Permanent contract to work 40 days a week on day shifts. Some flexibility may be required due to the seniority of the role.
• Comprehensive induction and great career development prospects.
As a Deputy Manager you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence.
You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we’re looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Previous leadership experience within a nursing environment is preferred.
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
• Be able to lead, develop and motivate a team
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back