Nurse Deputy Manager
£20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.00 p/h (equates to NHS Band 7) – Circa £41.6k | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | RGN/RMN Considered
A leading medium sized Norwich nursing home has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse from a background in elderly care to work as Deputy Manager.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• A fantastic hourly rate of £20.00, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• £3,000 starting bonus if you begin before Christmas. (Repayable if you leave in the first year)
• Day Shifts
• A supportive team and work environment
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, supporting with clinical audits, managing and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care and ensuring clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the care sector
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back