Nurse Deputy Manager
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Circa £36K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Days | Supernumerary Hours | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Paisley currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, which includes some supernumerary hours
- Day shifts only, with some weekends required
- Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £36,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment
As Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals and leading the home in the absence of the manager
- Ensuring care plans are correctly managed, implemented and updated and monitoring care
- Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
- At least 3 years’ experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back