Nurse Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Up to £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £20 per hour (equates up to NHS Band 7) | 40 hours | Days | Supernumerary & Clinical | Large Nursing Home |
A 60+ bedded private nursing home in the Leatherhead area is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager on a permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, with some weekends and on call work due to the seniority of the role
• Great pay rates of up to £20 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a luxury home
• Shifts will be a mix of clinical and supernumerary
As RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Flexible approach to work to support a 24-hour 7 day care service
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back