Nurse Deputy Manager
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£21 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£21 p/h – Circa £43.6K/Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Great Benefits
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work as Deputy Manager of a leading Stoke nursing home.
The home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent contract, mainly working day shifts but with some evenings, weekends and on-call required
- Excellent pay rates of £21 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £43,680
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
- Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
- Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
- Undertaking risk assessments, supporting with clinical audits and quality monitoring/management
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly and dementia care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back