Nurse Deputy Manager
Sutton, Greater London
£20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20 p/h – Band 7 Equivalent/Circa £41.6K + Benefits | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading South London nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse Deputy Manager to join their leadership team.
This fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care in a state-of-the-art, modern setting with fantastic facilities to ensure residents enjoy the best possible quality of life.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts
- Fantastic pay rates of £20 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £41,600
- A great staff benefits package which will be further discussed at interview
- A bespoke induction in addition to ongoing learning and development opportunities
You will be joining a home that offers round the clock nursing care to older adults and in this post, you will predominantly be working with service users with dementia care requirements, so prior experience in this area is beneficial.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Deputy Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role within an elderly care home environment
- Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back