Nurse Deputy Manager
Yeadon, West Yorkshire
£48,880 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£48,880 per Annum (NHS Band 8) | 40 Hours - Days | Great Staff Benefits | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A leading nursing home in the Yeadon area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their management team as Nurse Deputy Manager.
About the Nurse Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £48,880, which is in line with NHS Band 8 salary earnings
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts, you will expected to be on-call from time to time
• Hours include Monday to Friday 09:00am – 17:00pm.
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
• The opportunity to help lead and develop a fully CQC Compliant home
As Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, supporting with clinical audits, managing and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care and ensuring clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we’re looking for in a Nurse Deputy Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• You must have previous experience working at a senior level in a UK nursing home
• You must have experience in general, dementia and mental health nursing care
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back