Nurse Disability Analyst - RGN
£19200 per Annum
£19,200 per annum | 22.5 hours | Great Staff Benefits | 2 Years Post-Registration Experience Essential | No Nights, Weekends or Bank Holidays |
A leading national healthcare service provider is currently looking to recruit experienced Registered Nurses/RGNs to join their team in Crawley which is currently undertaking Employment Support and Disability Assessments on behalf of the Government and Local Authorities.
Details of the roles and what the successful candidates will receive:
• 22.5 hours per week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday or Monday, Thursday and Friday, predominantly office hours with no nights, evenings or weekends required (although weekend overtime may be available at great rates of pay)
• A great annual salary of £19,200 plus performance-based bonus schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Private healthcare and a company pension scheme
• A staff discount scheme and a cycle to work schemes
• A great working environment with employee reward schemes and social events
• A two-week induction plus ongoing training and support as you settle in to the role
• Some industry leading training and development programmes including Clinical Mentors and peer support, a comprehensive induction programme, protected CPD time and opportunities to gain skills in new areas of practice, plus support with NMC revalidation
As Nurse Disability Analyst, you will undertake functional assessments of a varied patient caseload, engaging with patients to gain a comprehensive understanding of the day to day implications of their condition or disability, in addition to reviewing medical evidence to create an evidence-based, comprehensive report.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse Disability Analyst:
• Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN with current NMC registration
• Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience
• Able to demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development
• Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing and able to write reports and use a range of IT programmes
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back