Nurse Floor Manager
£32,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
40 Hrs | Days | Supernumerary Hours | Ideal Opportunity for Nurse Looking for Career Progression
A large care home in Wellingborough is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work as Nurse Floor Manager.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in an excellent environment, with modern facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Floor Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- Some supernumerary hours
- An excellent annual salary of £32,000
- A fantastic working environment
- Excellent prospects for training, development and career progression
As RGN/RMN Nurse Floor Manager you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Nurse Floor Manager position will be:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with current NMC registration
- Experienced working in a UK nursing home environment, ideally with Senior Nurse level experience
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back