Nurse General Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£45,000 to £50,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8) | 42 Hour Contract | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Nurse with experience commissioning and managing care homes to lead and develop a new nursing home in the Scarborough area.
Details of this Nurse General Manager position are as follows:
• A permanent contract for 42 hours per week on day shifts however some flexibility may be required due to the seniority of the role.
• A fantastic annual salary from £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
• A range of learning, development, and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
You will be responsible for commissioning and marketing a medium-sized state of the art home, developing and running the service in line with the developer’s vision of excellence and promoting the home with clients and external stakeholders within the local community.
Applicants for this Nurse Manager post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN, Learning Disability/RNLD and ideally have completed a recognised Leadership & Management qualification such as Diploma Level 5
• Be able to demonstrate proven experience working as Registered Manager of a UK elderly nursing home ideally
• A confident leader and able to effectively manage budgets, make decisions and lead staff
• Have excellent knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation
• Demonstrate an innovative, proactive and positive approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back